Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Testing the Waters

There is one thing to know about me and that is the older I get, the more reflective I have become.  So much of who I am today is largely the continued unfoldment  and refinement of the boy I once was.  No new story there.


What is new for me is the dawning which comes with just-having-lived-long-enough-to-notice that there is a world of difference between a point of view which at its core is primarily theoretical, and one which has been tempered by the forge of life's experience.


It is my intention to occasionally blather away via this blog on topics I find interesting.


Feel free to Follow or Un-Follow as you deem fit.  I'm afraid I have much to say, but my appeal is admittedly limited...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have great skill with your phrase-ology and I enjoy reading them. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I find you very appealing. I enjoy following your train of thought.

Anonymous said...

I am impressed that you seek to find "what is right about people." That alone makes me want to continue to "read your thoughts." So far, in your first two blogs, you have established a safe environment for readers. I am looking forward to your further thoughts.